About Cambria hotel & suites Traverse City
Traverse City, MI is the home of Munson Medical Center, Interlochen Center for the Arts, Northwestern Michigan College, the Dennos Museum, and the Cherry Capital Airport, the National Cherry Festival, the Traverse City Film Festival and the City Opera House. Front Street, an ever popular downtown shopping district, hosts "Friday Night Live" during the month of August, it is the "city's summer block party".
"There are recreational opportunities for all seasons, so no matter what time of year you plan to visit, you can expect a great experience. Sleeping Bear Dunes National Lakeshore voted the number one most beautiful place in America by viewers of Good Morning America, is just a short drive from the Traverse City Cambria hotel & suites. Take a ferry boat ride from Leland's Fishtown to South Manitou Island and spend the day exploring this historical island--including a climb to the top of the lighthouse. You'll also find award-winning golf courses, a historic downtown, two casinos, the wineries of Leelanau and the Old Mission Peninsulas near our hotel.
Cambria hotel & suites is a luxury hotel offering travelers all the amenities that they wish they had at home including:
- Two Flat Screen HDTV's in every room with over 60 High Definition Channels
- High Speed wired and wireless internet over Fiber Optic Cable
- State-of-the-art fitness center open 24 hours a day
- Indoor pool and hot tub open 24 hours a day
- Reflect, a contemporary bistro-style restaurant serving breakfast, dinner and full-service bar
- Local Craft Beer on tap and wine selections from 7 of the local wineries
- Grand Traverse Pie Company Cherry Pie with Moomers Award Winning Ice Cream
- Refill, a sundry shop open 24 hours a day
- Complimentary Shuttle Service to Downtown Restaurants, Brew Pubs and Boutique Shopping
- Complimentary Airport Transportation
All of our suites feature luxurious bedding and upscale amenities, including:
- 25% larger accommodations than standard industry
- 42" flat-screen LCD television in the bedroom, 32" flat-screen LCD television in the living/work room, both with over 60 High Definition Channels
- Refrigerator, microwave and coffee maker
- Bath and Body Works amenities
As the number 1 hotel in Traverse City on Trip Advisor, and the number 1 Cambria hotel & suites in the system for 6 years running, we look forward to providing you with exceptional service and outstanding accommodations.
Reflect Bistro, inside Cambria hotel & suites is always open to the public, stop in and check us out!